Get the Royal Treatment at Elevenses by joining our Management team! What does Elevenses have to offer you?
Requiring prior experience in Fast paced and Breakfast and Lunch dining, this position is responsible for coordinating and managing all food production of Elevenses Fresh Table & Bar. Through his/her assistants and sous chefs, supervises day to day kitchen operations and staff. Supervises all food preparation areas to ensure a consistent, high quality food product.
Works with the Food and Beverage management team and associates to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. As a department head, uses leadership skills to manage subordinate managers and chefs as well as associates
- Standards and Training: Ensure the maintenance of all training programs and booklets. Ensure all BOH employees are properly trained using training manuals.
- Hiring and Recruiting: Conduct final hire interviews with GM and AGM for all kitchen employees. Ensure that all hiring interviews, and screening procedures are followed in accordance with SOPs. Review staffing guidelines and hire within the budgeted guidelines. Assist in hiring and train qualified personnel for each position
- Coaching and Evaluating: Responsible for ensuring periodic evaluations of all back of the house employees.
- Cost of Goods: Responsible for maintaining food costs within budgeted guidelines. Responsible for savings and reduction of costs by attending food shows, taking bids on high cost items, controlling theft, and eliminating waste.
- Quality Assurance: Through proper training and follow up, maintain company's standards of quality with regard to products ordered and utilized and actual production and presentation.
- Labor Cost Control: Write all schedules and insure they are costed in accordance with budgeted guidelines. Maintain employees according to the staffing guidelines.
- Perform Emergency Response duties as required by this role in the Emergency Response Organizational Chart and Plan Qualifications Type Qualification Experience
Experience & Skills:
- (5) years experience as an Executive Chef
- Experience in a hands on kitchen management position
- Experience working in a face paced and high stress environment
- Experience in Breakfast and Lunch Dining
- Must be able to lift 50lbs repetitively throughout shift, able to stand, and bend for extended periods
- Ensure the food cost of the kitchen is in line with the budget, as well as the kitchen operating supplies and costs
- Understanding of beverage and food handling policies and safety policies
- Familiarity with POS systems and inventory control systems
- Detail-oriented, Adaptability, & Flexible leadership style
- Strong math skills required for maintaining cost effective operation and analyzing and producing reports
- Able to read, write, and understand basic English